Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain polices and other documents that are most relevant to our parents.
For further information or to see documents that are not on this page, or to request any information in paper format (free of charge), please contact us at school.
- Care and Behaviour Policy – 2022
- Charging and Remissions Policy – 2017
- Complaints Policy – 2019
- Equality Objectives Statement – 2020
- Learning at Home Policy – 2021
- Relationships, Sex and Health Education (RSHE) Policy – 2021
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy – 2022
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Policy – 2021
We are in the process of updating our Policies. These will be updated throughout the year. Please contact the school office if you have any queries in the meantime.
The Governors of the Abbey Catholic Primary School adhere strictly to our admission criteria.
The new School Admissions Code and School Admission Appeals Code came into force on 1 February 2012. In line with this the governing body is required to publish a timetable for organising and hearing school admission appeals:
- Admissions Policy – 2023/24
- Admissions Policy – 2022/23
- Admissions Appeals Timetable – 2022
- Supplementary Information Form – 2023/24
- Supplementary Information Form – 2023/24 (Word version)
- In-Year Admissions: How to apply for a place at our school
- In-Year Admissions Application Form
- In-Year Admissions Application Form (Word Version)
The Coronavirus Catch-up Premium is being given to schools to fund for specific activities which will help pupils catch up on missed education during the school closure period during lockdown.
- Coronavirus Catch-up Premium Statement – 2020/21
- For 2021/22 onwards, please refer to our Pupil Premium Strategy documents