Covid-19 Response and Home Learning Projects
We have set up a new page on this website with information on our response to the Covid-19 closures, including supportive guidance for parents to reflect on when considering how to support children at home. We also have a set of Home Learning Projects that parents may wish to complete alongside their child(ren).
Everyone at Abbey Catholic Primary School wishes you a very warm welcome to our exciting website.
We are all learning to follow in the footsteps of Jesus with our friends, family and Parish. We want to share our good work, up to date news and information about our school with you through our website. It's packed full of information about our school, and we hope you find it both interesting and entertaining.
Do enjoy your visit, and we hope to see you back again soon.
New Things on our Web
- 23 Mar 20: 2KR children visited St Edmund Campion's Library with their reading buddies.
- 22 Mar 20: School newsletter.
- 18 Mar 20: Our Covid-19 Response including Home Learning Projects for the children.
- 16 Mar 20: Updated diary dates (some cancellations).
- 14 Mar 20: School newsletter and diary dates.
- 14 Mar 20: Our footballers ignited their cup champions league campaign.
- 14 Mar 20: Children decorated candle jars as part of their Refugee Art project.
- 14 Mar 20: Representatives of our Chaplaincy Team met with their peers from another school.
- 14 Mar 20: Our Chaplaincy Team organised a Scripture Easter Egg Hunt around the grounds.
- 14 Mar 20: The children dressed up as a word on World Book Day.
- 06 Mar 20: School newsletter and diary dates.
- 06 Mar 20: Updated Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Policy.
- 06 Mar 20: We supported our Lenten fundraising on Cafod's Family Fast Day.
- 06 Mar 20: Staff and children representatives presented to our school Governors.
- 06 Mar 20: Dan and Emily from One Life Music came to lead our whole school Retreat Day.
- 06 Mar 20: Sister Judith came to school to speak to some of our children.
- 04 Mar 20: Spring Term 2 overviews on our Year Group pages.
- 04 Mar 20: Our boys football team had a resounding win in the HMS Shield campaign.
- 04 Mar 20: The whole school celebrated with a Mardi Gras theme day.
- 04 Mar 20: All classes learnt all about Mental Health during our awareness week.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 23 March, 2020