Reception Intake September 2021
If you have a child who will be starting school in September 2021, you will need to apply online (www.birmingham.gov.uk/schooladmissions). Currently we will be holding our Open Day sessions for children & parents for this intake on Tuesday 3rd November 2020 9:30am - 10:30am & 1:30pm - 2:30pm. Please park in the bottom car park by our school if you are attending these sessions.
Covid-19 Response and Home Learning Projects
We have set up a new page on this website with information on our response to the Covid-19 closures, including supportive guidance for parents to reflect on when considering how to support children at home. We also have a set of Home Learning Projects that parents may wish to complete alongside their child(ren).
Everyone at Abbey Catholic Primary School wishes you a very warm welcome to our exciting website.
We are all learning to follow in the footsteps of Jesus with our friends, family and Parish. We want to share our good work, up to date news and information about our school with you through our website. It's packed full of information about our school, and we hope you find it both interesting and entertaining.
Do enjoy your visit, and we hope to see you back again soon.
New Things on our Web
- 25 Jul 20: Latest Re-opening Plan on our Covid-19 page.
- 25 Jul 20: School and Master Risk Assessments for school re-opening.
- 20 Jul 20: We said goodbye to 2020's Year 6 Leavers.
- 20 Jul 20: Photographs of this year's Annual Award winners.
- 17 Jul 20: School newsletter.
- 17 Jul 20: Congratulations to our two Year 6 winners of this year's Tallon Trophy.
- 14 Jul 20: Updated group photos and staff names on each of our year group pages.
- 11 Jul 20: Maths Home Learning Lessons for w/c 13 July.
- 10 Jul 20: Transition Week 18 Home Learning Projects.
- 10 Jul 20: School Prospectus for 2020/21.
- 10 Jul 20: Updated information and stockists on our Uniform page.
- 04 Jul 20: Maths Home Learning Lessons for w/c 6 July.
- 02 Jul 20: Latest Re-opening Plan on our Covid-19 page.
- 02 Jul 20: Some activities for children starting primary school in September.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 25 July, 2020