Reception Intake September 2022
Our Open Day sessions will take place on Thursday 4th November 2021 9:30 - 10:30am and 1:30 - 2:30pm. We encourage all parents of children due to start school in September 2022 to visit us and have a tour around our school. Car Parking is available in the car park at the end of the school drive. We ask that you DO NOT park in the top Church car park. Thank you.
We invite you to have a good look round our school, meet some of the children and staff, and hear a welcome message from our Headteacher, Mr McTernan.
Everyone at Abbey Catholic Primary School wishes you a very warm welcome to our exciting website.
We are all learning to follow in the footsteps of Jesus with our friends, family and Parish. We want to share our good work, up to date news and information about our school with you through our website. It's packed full of information about our school, and we hope you find it both interesting and entertaining.
Do enjoy your visit, and we hope to see you back again soon.
New Things on our Web
- 17 Sep 21: Online school newsletter and diary dates.
- 16 Sep 21: Drawing and photograph of Miss Pritchard on our Staff page.
- 16 Sep 21: A new introduction and group photograph for Year 3.
- 16 Sep 21: Reception children have started coming into school over the past two weeks.
- 16 Sep 21: KS2 children enjoyed playing Quidditch matches.
- 12 Sep 21: A new introduction and group photograph for Year 6.
- 10 Sep 21: Online school newsletter and diary dates.
- 10 Sep 21: A new introduction and group photograph for Year 5.
- 08 Sep 21: Updated Admissions Policies for 2021/22 and 2022/23.
- 08 Sep 21: Supplementary Information Form for 2022/23 Admissions.
- 08 Sep 21: Updated Staff list.
- 06 Sep 21: Updated Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Policy.
- 03 Sep 21: School newsletter and diary dates.
- 03 Sep 21: Relationships, Sex and Health Education Policy.
- 30 Aug 21: Updated Term Dates for 2021/22.
- 02 Aug 21: Updated Sports Premium Report for 2020/21.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 17 September, 2021