Reception Intake September 2021
If you have a child who will be starting school in September 2021, you will need to apply online (www.birmingham.gov.uk/schooladmissions). You also need to complete a Supplementary Information Form for our school. This can be found on our website www.abbeyrc.bham.sch.uk under Parents Information. This form needs to be returned to school via email to email@example.com A Virtual Open Day video will be available on our website from Monday 2nd November 2020. If you need any further advice please telephone school.
Everyone at Abbey Catholic Primary School wishes you a very warm welcome to our exciting website.
We are all learning to follow in the footsteps of Jesus with our friends, family and Parish. We want to share our good work, up to date news and information about our school with you through our website. It's packed full of information about our school, and we hope you find it both interesting and entertaining.
Do enjoy your visit, and we hope to see you back again soon.
New Things on our Web
- 19 Sep 20: School newsletter and diary dates.
- 19 Sep 20: Supplementary Information Form for admissions for 2021/22.
- 19 Sep 20: Some more drawings/photos of new Staff members.
- 19 Sep 20: New group photograph for Reception.
- 19 Sep 20: Details of Class 2KR Saint Benedict the Moor.
- 15 Sep 20: Some drawings/photo of new Staff members.
- 15 Sep 20: A link to the Schools Financial Benchmarking website for financial information.
- 12 Sep 20: Latest school dinner menus.
- 12 Sep 20: School newsletter and diary dates.
- 09 Sep 20: This year's curriculum topics on each of our year group pages.
- 04 Sep 20: School newsletter and diary dates.
- 01 Sep 20: We sent our Year 6 Leavers off with happy memories on their final day at the Abbey.
- 30 Aug 20: Updated Staff list.
- 20 Aug 20: Updated School Risk Assessment for school re-opening.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 19 September, 2020