Welcome to Year 4. We aim to provide a happy learning environment where all children are encouraged and engaged in their learning in order to reach their full potential.
Our aim is to give each child the stability and enrichment they need to become well rounded individuals who are well prepared for the next academic year.
The classrooms are a stimulating environment which motivates children to work hard and achieve highly whilst having fun.
We strive to provide the children with a broad, balanced and creative curriculum catering to the needs of all children.
The teaching staff are Mrs Banner, Mrs Dewell and Miss Doyle. The phase leader is Mrs Wilde.
Find out what we are learning in our topics throughout the year:
- Topic 1 - Does modern life affect creation?
- Topic 2 - Is influence long-lasting?
- Topic 3 - Who has authority - Church or State?
- Topic 4 - Where should global assistance begin?
- Topic 5 - How is my community formed?
- Topic 6 - Who is my neighbour?