Welcome to Year 2.
We aim to provide a happy and secure learning environment where all children are encouraged to try their best and reach their full potential. We ensure that the classrooms are an exciting and stimulating place to be, which motivates them to work hard and achieve highly whilst having fun.
We strive to provide the children with a broad, balanced and creative curriculum catering to the needs of all children.
The teaching staff are Miss Reidy and Mrs Coley. Mrs Howard is the Phase Leader.
Find out what we are learning in our topics throughout the year:
- Topic 1 - What makes a hero or heroine?
- Topic 2 - How are we called to God's gardeners?
- Topic 3 - Is there enough for everyone?
- Topic 4 - Does a shared experience unite society?
- Topic 5 - What makes a home?
- Topic 6 - Does the past change the present?