Welcome to Year 4. We aim to provide a happy learning environment where all children are encouraged and engaged in their learning in order to reach their full potential.
Our aim is to give each child the stability and enrichment they need to become well rounded individuals who are well prepared for the next academic year.
The classrooms are a stimulating environment which motivates children to work hard and achieve highly whilst having fun.
We strive to provide the children with a broad, balanced and creative curriculum catering to the needs of all children.
The teaching staff are Miss Marks, Mrs Banner and Mrs Kennedy. The phase leader is Mr Crowhurst.
For all our foundation subjects we will be following our Abbey Curriculum. For details of what your children will be researching, please click on the topic titles below:
- Termly Overview - Spring Term 2019
- Curriculum Topic - Autumn Term 1: Chocolate
- Curriculum Topic - Autumn Term 2: Ancient Greece
- Curriculum Topic - Spring Term 1: The Romans
- Curriculum Topic - Spring Term 2: Turn It Up
- Curriculum Topic - Summer Term 1: Shaping Up
- Curriculum Topic - Summer Term 2: Bright Sparks
All documents above are pdf files.