Welcome to Year 3.
We aim to provide a happy and secure learning environment where all children are encouraged to try their best in order to reach their full potential.
We ensure that the classrooms are an exciting and stimulating place to be which motivates and encourages children to work hard and achieve, whilst having fun.
Year 3 is a very special year for our children as they will prepare to receive the Sacraments of Reconciliation and Holy Communion. Our families work alongside us in the preparation for the Sacraments. Our celebrations of First Holy Communion are eagerly awaited each year by the whole school community and the Parish.
We hope that the children have an enjoyable time with us in Year 3 and are successful and happy in all that they do.
The teaching staff are Mrs Hughes and Mrs Hands. The phase leader is Mr Crowhurst.
For all our foundation subjects we will be following our Abbey Curriculum. For details of what your children will be researching, please click on the topic titles below:
- Termly Overview - Autumn Term 2019
- Curriculum Topic - Autumn Term 1: Scavengers and Settlers
- Curriculum Topic - Autumn Term 2: Temples, Tombs and Treasures
- Curriculum Topic - Spring Term 1: Inventions that Changed the World
- Curriculum Topic - Spring Term 2: First Holy Communion
- Curriculum Topic - Summer Term 1: Local History Study, Harvington Hall
- Curriculum Topic - Summer Term 2: Let's Plant It
All documents above are pdf files.