Welcome to Year 2.
We aim to provide a happy and secure learning environment where all children are encouraged to try their best and reach their full potential. We ensure that the classrooms are an exciting and stimulating place to be, which motivates them to work hard and achieve highly whilst having fun.
We strive to provide the children with a broad, balanced and creative curriculum catering to the needs of all children..
The teaching staff are Miss Reidy and Mrs Coley. Mrs Howard is the Phase Leader.
For all our foundation subjects we will be following our Abbey Curriculum. For details of what your children will be researching, please click on the topic titles below:
- Termly Overview - Summer Term 2019
- Curriculum Topic - Autumn Term 1: People of the Past
- Curriculum Topic - Autumn Term 2: What's It Made Of?
- Curriculum Topic - Spring Term 1: We Are What We Eat
- Curriculum Topic - Spring Term 2: Water World
- Curriculum Topic - Summer Term 1: Seeing the Light
- Curriculum Topic - Summer Term 2: Buildings
All documents above are pdf files.