Our uniform can be purchased from the following companies:
- Tesco at www.tesco.com/ues (the only supplier of our royal blue PE polo shirt with Abbey logo)
- Your School Uniform at yourschooluniform.com
The following local retail outlet stocks our uniform:
- Clive Mark Schoolwear Ltd
11-13 Boldmere Road
Parents are advised strongly to make sure that all of their children's clothing is clearly marked with their child's name.
- Royal blue pullover/cardigan
- Royal blue tie (available from school office)
- White shirt
- Grey trousers/grey knee length skirt
- Black ‘sensible’ shoes (not trainers or fashion shoes/boots)
- Black/grey/white socks/grey or black tights
Please note that a tie is part of the school uniform and must be worn by all pupils. Families can decide whether they wish to use a clip on or elasticated tie.
Optional Summer Term Uniform
- Grey knee length tailored shorts can be worn
- Light blue gingham summer dress can be worn
All children to wear a royal blue PE polo shirt with Abbey logo (available from Tesco uniform - www.tesco.com/ues).
Each child will also need black shorts and plain black pumps. Branded trainers are not to be worn.
It is suggested that children also have a plain black or navy tracksuit for outdoor games. Labelled sports brands or 'designer' items of clothes are not allowed as part of school PE kit.
In the interests of hygiene all children are expected to change for PE/games lessons and PE/games kits should be kept in a cloth bag and should remain in school during the week and taken home at holidays so that the kit can be washed.
Earrings are not allowed to be worn for PE. Please ensure that girls who wear earrings to school (these can only be plain stud earrings) are able to remove these for PE or a sporting activity. School take no responsibility for these items.
Please note: White polo shirts with Abbey logo are not part of our school uniform.
There are certain things which are not considered appropriate or acceptable:
- Jeans, trainers and boots should never be worn as part of the school uniform.
- Jewellery is not appropriate in school, especially ear-rings, necklaces and rings.
- Boys must not wear ear studs or ear-rings in school.
- Odd or unusual, severe, decorative or fashionable hairstyles/haircuts are not permitted.
- Mobile phones and electronic games/equipment are not allowed in school.
Children who fail to comply with such requirements and standards may be excluded from school. It is, therefore, very important that all parents ensure that children conform to the school's standards and expectations.