Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain polices, frequently requested forms and other documents that are relevant to our parents.
For further information or to request documents that are not on this page, or to view any of our policies in paper format, please contact us at school
- Care and Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Cyberbullying Policy
- E-Safety Policy
- E-Security Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- ICT Acceptable Use (Children)
- Medication Administration Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Policy
We are in the process of updating our Policies and Forms. These will be updated throughout the year. Please contact the school office if you have any queries in the meantime.
The Governors of the Abbey Catholic Primary School adhere strictly to our admission criteria.
The new School Admissions Code and School Admission Appeals Code came into force on 1st February 2012. In line with this the governing body is required to publish a timetable for organising and hearing school admission appeals:
- Admissions Policy - 2017/18
- Admissions Policy - 2016/17
- Admissions Policy - 2015/16
- Admissions Appeals Timetable - 2016
- Admissions Appeals Timetable - 2015
- Information Form - for Reception Admissions from September 2017
- Information Form - for transfers to our school
- Leave in Exceptional Circumstances Request Form
- Prescribed Medicine Form
For further information or to request policies or forms that are not on this page, please contact us at school.
- Free School Meals Eligibility Checking Service Guide
- Headlice Guidance - Birmingham NHS Trust
- Headlice - Treatment Instructions
- Health Information Guide - Mar 2011
- Health Information Guide - Sep 2010
- Mathematics Scheme of Work: Key Stage 1
- Mathematics Scheme of Work: Key Stage 2
- Maths Written Calculations Guidance
- Parents' Numeracy Booklet - Nov 2010
- School Travel Plan - 2017
- Science Curriculum
All documents on this page are in pdf format.